Eligibility and Enrollment
- The Healthy Eating Concierge pilot program is being offered to Medicare Advantage members in Fresno, San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, Tulare, Kern, Orange, Kings, Solano and Placer County, California. Open enrollment for the full 8-week meal benefit is active between August 24 and September 14, 2021. The full 8-week program is only available to those who enroll before September 14, 2021. If you enroll after September 14, 2021, you will receive meals through the week of November 2, 2021, regardless of the number of weeks you have been enrolled. The program is available to the first 500 beneficiaries to enroll. All enrollment will close once the program reaches capacity or on November 1, 2021. Program enrollment will reopen in January 2022. For questions about eligibility or open enrollment, contact Brand New Day Member Services team: 1-866-255-4795 TTY 711.
- In the current phase of our program, we are only offering meals to the primary insured. However, we are looking to expand our program moving into 2022. Please check back with us and your plan for our expanded offerings.
- You will receive communication via flyer, email, and/or text message providing a link to enroll in the program where you will be asked to provide your contact information, program preferences, and consent to the terms and conditions of the program. Once you successfully enroll in the program, you will receive two text messages. You may also receive these messages via email if you provide your email address to your plan or through the program enrollment form.
- The first message will confirm your enrollment into the program.
- The second message will direct you to a special link where you can set up your user access to our online store to order your meals.
Ordering Your Meals
- To make it easy, you will receive a meal ordering link directly to your mobile phone and/or email (if you provided your email during enrollment). Click on the link and you will be directed to the meal ordering site.
- Click on your link sent to either your mobile phone or email, if email address was provided at enrollment.
- You will be directed to our online store to create your Healthrageous account and order your meals. If you do not have an email address to create your Healthrageous account, you may use a caregiver’s or loved one’s email address.
- Once you create your account, you can access the meal website at any time by texting the word MEAL to mobile phone number 88106. The text messaging system is not case sensitive.
- In the Healthrageous store, select the package you would like to receive – Chef’s Picks or Vegetarian. It’s that easy!
- These two options are specially crafted to provide you variety and a well- balanced, nutritious set of meals.
- Our Chef’s Picks is a delicious variety pack – so you can enjoy all the favorites.
- For our veggie lovers, all our delicious Vegetarian options are in one place.
- If you prefer to make your own selections, you may do so.
- All the selections in each are easily displayed so that you see the meal, ingredients, and nutritional information.
- You will receive a text message and email confirming your meal order has been received. You will also receive status updates via text message when your meals have shipped and when they will arrive.
- If you enroll between August 24th and September 14th, 2021:
Once you place your first order, you are set for the remainder of the 8-week program. Meal shipments are sent once a week (every 7 days). You will receive the same meal plan every week unless you opt to change it. If at any point you want to change your meal orders, you can customize your meal plan via the link sent to your mobile phone and/or email and update your order. Your changes will go into effect for the next meal cycle.
- If you enroll between September 15th and October 31st, 2021:
Once you place your first order, you are set for the remaining weeks through November 2, 2021. An enrollment past September 14, 2021, will not be eligible for the full 8-week meal benefit and will receive meals through the week of November 2, 2021. Meal shipments are sent once a week (every 7 days). You will receive the same meal plan every week unless you opt to change it. If at any point you want to change your meal orders, you can customize your meal plan via the link sent to your mobile phone and/or email and update your order. Your changes will go into effect for the next meal cycle.
- Yes, you will have the same meal plan delivered to you each week during the program unless you opt to change it.
- You will receive your personalized link to update your meal plan via text message or email. You can also text the word MEAL to the phone number 88106, and you will receive a text message with your link. The text messaging system is not case sensitive.
- If you won’t be home when you are scheduled to receive your order, you are able to skip your meal plan delivery for the week. To skip your order, text the word SKIP to 88106, email email@example.com with your request or call customer support at (855) 868-8655. Skipped orders cannot be reordered at a later date and the customer forfeits their meals for the week they choose to skip.
Shipping and Storage
- Meals are shipped in accordance with your insurance plan program. Typically, meals are shipped each week to your home. You order will be shipped to the address you entered when ordering when your first week of meals. If you need to change your address, you can update it in your Healthrageous store account.
- Your meals are delivered to you in a temperature-controlled box with insulated packaging and dry ice to ensure your meals stay frozen. This allows your meals to be kept at the highest standard of safety and quality during transit. We have simplified our packaging so items can easily be stored in your freezer.
- Meal orders placed by 8pm PST will be processed and shipped by the next business day with an expected delivery within 1 to 3 business days.
- Your meals are shipped each week by a delivery carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and no signature is required upon delivery.
- You are responsible for the package once it has been delivered to you and for placing the meals in your freezer.
- Any delivery issues are handled through the carrier, such as shipping delays or lost items. We hope this will not be an issue for you, but in the event this occurs, please contact the shipping carrier directly via the information provided in the shipment tracking text message. We also want to know if you experience a problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 868-8655.
Text Messages and Emails
- Should you have an allergy or other special medical conditions you are urged to take extra precautions. All our products provide a list of the ingredients contained on the labels as well as on our website. If you have adverse reactions to specific foods, it is your responsibility to avoid eating these foods. Healthrageous is not responsible for any adverse reactions related to allergies or other medical conditions.
- Please read the label. On occasion, preservatives or nitrates may be used to extend shelf-life. In such a case, we list the ingredient on the food label.
- Sometimes a fresh ingredient may not be available or there may be other circumstances that require us to substitute items in your order. We will notify you if any items in your order will require a substitute item prior to receiving the shipment.
- We keep it simple for you – just follow the heating instructions on the package to prepare your meals. All instructions are designed for heating in the microwave or conventional oven. Feel free to add something to the meal – like a side salad, avocado, berries, Greek yogurt, etc. – that is completely up to you.
- Our priority is to make your meal experience convenient & enjoyable. We want to hear from you so please give us your feedback at email@example.com or you can speak to our customer success representatives by calling (855) 868-8655. Our Customer Success Call Center is available Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm PST. Our trained representatives can help you with questions regarding your meal order as well as troubleshoot any issues that may arise. This program is designed to make the experience as easy and hassle free so that you can focus on getting the nutrition you need to feel better and be healthy and well.